Saturday, May 15, 2010

My fourth post, I guess...

I've known for a while that the majority of the human race is addicted to drama. People get so bored with their lives that they either have to add some "pizazz" to their own worthless life (by starting a conflict), or the ever-popular prying into other peoples' business. From their, they can either take 2 paths: just sit and watch to get their enjoyment, or feed the flames. Most of the time, they know if they try to help it'll cause more drama. This just encourages most people...either way, people disgust me. I hate the human race, if you haven't already deduced that. Our existance is pointless, at least that's how it seems to me. I just treat everything I do as an experiment to get my own kicks, I don't try to provoke drama...stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment