Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Revelation 14:7 in dreams...

He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."

Alright, so, I had this really strange and kinda depressing dream a few weeks ago...is was pretty uneventful, and the only thing it really accomplished was reminding me that my dad was dead...kinda sad, right?

Well, I dunno, in all honesty, that's a normal dream for me. The weird part was at the end, right before I woke up...the image I saw was this:

Revelation 14:7

Alright, I've read The Bible, but I'm not fluent in verses...I dunno, my mind could have just been making something up, but it's just too weird to ignore. Biblical verses didn't really fall in line with the rest of the dream, so I looked up the verse...and was scared at what I saw. What was the message I was supposed to get from it? Was it supposed to be positive? Negative?

I've had some pretty out of the ordinary religious dreams for one who doesn't go to church...like about 2 years ago, when I had a 2 second long dream. That's in real time. In dream time, it felt like hours, maybe days. I remember closing my eyes and seeing 4:12 am on my alarm clock. Then, in my mind were pictures of an aerial view of a city with beautiful white ivory towers, fields stretching on for miles...then the towers started to fall. It was slow, seeming to sink into the ground. This went on for a very long time, until there was nothing left, and it was just a barren land. It's hard to express on here, but it seemed like I was asleep forever. When I opened my eyes, the clock still said 4:12 am, but I was fully rested.

I'm sure there are other similar dreams, but I probably haven't realized it...I'm just trying to make sense of them, hoping someday I will understand. There's a lot of hypotheses out there, now it's just the waiting game to see which is true...a friend suggested I'm a prophet. That'd be hard to handle...

No comments:

Post a Comment